Intelmashin LLC — official manufacturer in Russia
Register for updates
DUEMAS TECHNOLOGY LTD (UK) – since 1993 has been a leader among manufacturers of equipment for the manufacture of laminated (sandwich panels) panels.
The quality and reliability of Duemas technology allowed the company to gain a foothold in the equipment market around the world. The countries importing Duemas equipment include: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Holland, India, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Spain, South America, South Africa, Ukraine, Great Britain and the USA.
In 2019, Duemas founder Kevin Thomas and company founder Intelmashin Mikhail Ignatov, decided to transfer technology and equipment production to Russia. Since then, intelMachine has been the official manufacturer of sandwich panel lines using Duemas Technology LTD technology.
The equipment we offer is design solutions, Duemas improved by specialists Intelmashin based on many years of experience in the launch and modernization of sandwich panel lines.
Brief features of our production line:
- Replacing metal rolls without stopping the line minimizes technological defects and allows you to fulfill “short orders” without reducing the useful working time;
- Automated preparation of mineral wool filler eliminates the violation of the fiber structure in the adhesive layer, providing maximum strength characteristics;
- Ensuring a perfectly smooth surface of the insulation (excluding burrs, debris and steps at the joints of the lamellae) is a prerequisite for a flawless surface of the finished product;
- The optimizing picking and packing algorithm ensures the maximum useful operating time of the line;
- Remote online monitoring of technical condition eliminates losses for unplanned downtime;
- Remote monitoring of manufactured products – you always know the actual position of the manufactured products.
In-line laminated lines are designed for the production of various sound and thermal insulation composite panels with fillers such as mineral wool, polyisocyanurite, polystyrene and a new non-flammable (X – “flam” (X Flam)) filler.
The equipment is a modular system consisting of a variety of automated sections such as an automatic preparation and feeding of lamellas, a system of unwinding and non-stop splicing of sheet metal, profiling modules of the front lining (roofing and linear modules), a laminating system of sheet metal, a gluing system of the type of biding or spray, caterpillar hydraulic track presses of various lengths with a system of heating, a flying band saw, as well as a site for turning, rearranging and packing finished sandwich panels. The entire production process is maximally automated and requires a minimum number of personnel to work on the line.
The final products – wall and roof panels used for cladding and insulation of buildings, production of vans, bodies, mobile homes, interior doors, partitions and walls – provide good insulation, high strength, low thermal conductivity with a small weight of the finished product.